NC Ed Cloud is a secure, cloud-based platform that provides schools and districts with a variety of services, including:
- Student information management
- Learning management
- Financial management
- Human resources
- Technology management
- School safety
NC Ed Cloud is designed to giveabookok help schools and districts improve efficiency, save money, and improve student outcomes. It is a secure platform that meets all state and federal regulations.
NC Ed Cloud is a collaborative effort between the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (DPI) and the North Carolina Education and Technology Foundation (NCETF). The platform is hosted NC State University.
NC Ed Cloud is available to all public schools and districts in North Carolina. Schools and districts can choose to use NC Ed Cloud for all of their services or for a select few.
To learn more about NC Ed Cloud, visit the NC Ed Cloud website.
Here are some of the benefits of using NC Ed Cloud:
- Security: NC Ed Cloud is a secure platform that meets all state and federal regulations.
- Efficiency: NC Ed Cloud can help schools and districts improve efficiency automating tasks and providing access to information from anywhere.
- Cost savings: NC Ed Cloud can help schools and districts save money consolidating services and eliminating the need for expensive hardware and software.
- Improved student outcomes: NC Ed Cloud can help schools and districts improve student outcomes providing access to high-quality educational resources and tools.
If you are a school or district in North Carolina, I encourage you to learn more about NC Ed Cloud and consider using it to improve your operations and student outcomes.